Nano Hair Stroke Course
Our Nano Hair Strokes Course provides fundamental to master level techniques. Nano Hair Strokes is a method of cosmetic tattooing that uses a digital machine, and a very fine SINGLE needle, to draw each and every hairstroke by means of connective dots that form each hairstroke.Nano Hairstrokes is the new version of Microblading. It overcomes the advantages that Microblading can’t do: over on the previous tattoo, suitable for all skin types even on oily skin, and better color retention on the skin. Our masters will teach you the secrets of the trade to make sure you gain mass success in your career. No prior experience needed as you will learn everything you need in this training. Learn with internationally recognised Cosmetic Tattoo Artists and Trainers.
Who can take the Nano Hair Strokes Course?
- Cosmetologists, Estheticians, or Tattoo Artists looking to add more services
- Beginners looking to break into the industry
- Seasoned artists looking to refresh their skills or gain more technical knowledge
What will I be learning?
- The Process of Nano Hair Strokes
- Safety and sanitation
- Fitzpatrick Scale, Skin types, and contradictions
- Client Consultation
- Machine and equipment
- Pigments and color theory
- Eyebrow mapping and hair stroke pattern
- Old Microblading cover up
What should I expect?
- Be available for the 2 weeks when selecting course date
- Nano Hair Stroke manual (Included in pricing)
- Nano Hair Stroke Kit (Included in pricing)
- Practice on live model
- Post class support from trainers
The course takes two weeks to complete. Week 1 is Monday – Friday, Week 2 is Monday – Wednesday. If we see you need more time. Our trainers will let you know to come in and do more models until we feel comfortable you are ready to take on clients.
Training hours will be 10:00am – 3:00pm. With lunch being at 12:00pm – 1:00pm
Certification will be awarded once the course is completed and our trainers feel confident you are ready.
You can take on clients if you are licensed by the state you reside in as we are a certification course only. Many states require a different set of training compared to Cosmetology or Esthetician licenses to perform PMU services. LuminLASH is not responsible for pre screening anyone interested in courses. It is the individual who purchases the course’s responsibility to do the due diligence to comply with state and local regulations. We advise you to check with the department of professional licensing in your state and/or city to be informed what is required of you prior to signing up for the course.
We are currently training in person in the greater houston area, specifically in Missouri City in our Riverstone Shopping Center location 5710 HWY 6 S, Missouri City, TX 77459
Once payment is submitted; all sales are final, and LuminLASH does not offer any refund or money-back guarantee.If you have any questions before purchasing the course please email email@example.com with the subject line “Microblading course question”.
Yes you can reschedule course date 7 calendar days before your expected start date. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line “Reschedule my course”. Anything after 7 days will not allow you to change course date, unless approved by the Trainer under special circumstances.
Lumin LASH Certified Lash Artist Timelin
- Check with state regulation to see what is required to be a PMU artist
- Purchase and sign up for PMU course
- Pick up PMU kit
Attend course date and receive certification
- Complete days of course
- Complete number of models given
- Receive course certificate
- It is recommended to practice one a day when starting your journey, Remember perfect practice makes perfect results.
- Always practice techniques learned, and remain consistent with your work.
- If you want to do models at our studios to receive critique afterward; please email email@example.com with the subject line “Schedule a Critique” to schedule a time to practice. Must bring in your own model.
Take on clients
Perks and discounts
- Your kit allows for you to take on 10 clients. After course completion you will receive a personal coupon code which gives you access to our products at a discounted rate to make sure you always receive the top quality products our lash artists use in our studios.