Classic Eyelash Extension Course
Our Classic Eyelash Extension Course provides fundamental to master level techniques. Classic (individual) is one lash extension on each natural eyelash that creates length, curl and enhances natural beauty. Our masters will teach you the secrets of the trade to make sure you gain mass success in your career. In addition you will also be learning the Wet Look technique, which is a freestyle technique that has taken over social media for its natural yet bold outcome. No prior experience needed as classic is the building blocks to lash application.
Who can take Classic Eyelash Extension Course
- Cosmetologists or Estheticians looking to add more services
- Beginners looking to break into the industry
- Seasoned artists looking to refresh their skills or gain more technical knowledge
What will I be learning?
- Classic theory and application
- Wet Look theory and application (Freestyle Technique)
- Safety and Sanitation
- Lash mapping
- Client Consultation
- How to perform refills and removals
What should I expect?
- Be available for the 2 days when selecting course date
- Lash manual (Included in pricing)
- Lash Kit (Included in pricing)
- Practice on live model
- Post class support from trainers
The course takes two days to complete. If we see you need more time. Our trainers will let you know to come in and do more models until we feel comfortable you are ready to take on clients
Training hours will be 10:00am – 6:00pm, with lunch being at 12:00pm – 1:00pm.
Certification will be awarded once the course is completed and our trainers feel confident you are ready.
You can take on clients if you are licensed by the state you reside in as we are a certification course only. Many states require a Cosmetology or Esthetician license to perform eyelash extension services. LuminLASH is not responsible for pre screening anyone interested in courses. It is the individual who purchases the course’s responsibility to do the due diligence to comply with state and local regulations. We advise you to check with the department of professional licensing in your state and/or city to be informed what is required of you prior to signing up for the course.
We are currently training in person in the greater houston area, specifically in Missouri City in our Riverstone Shopping Center location 5710 HWY 6 S, Missouri City, TX 77459
Once payment is submitted; all sales are final, and LuminLASH does not offer any refund or money-back guarantee.If you have any questions before purchasing the course please email email@example.com with the subject line “Eyelash extension course question”.
Yes you can reschedule course date 7 calendar days before your expected start date. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line “Reschedule my course”. Anything after 7 days will not allow you to change course date, unless approved by the Trainer under special circumstances.
Lumin LASH Certified Lash Artist Timelin
- Check with state regulation to see what is required to be a lash artist
- Purchase and sign up for lash course
- Pick up lash kit and complete homework assigned by trainer
Attend course date and receive certification
- Complete days of course
- Complete number of models given
- Receive course certificate
- It is recommended to practice one a day when starting your journey, Remember perfect practice makes perfect results.
- Always practice techniques learned, and remain consistent with your work.
- If you want to do models at our studios to receive critique afterwards; please email email@example.com with the subject line “Schedule a Critique” to schedule a time to practice. Must bring in your own model.
Never stop learning
- LuminLASH encourages the motto “Never stop learning”. Our industry is always growing with new technologies.
Perks and discounts
- Your kit allows for you to take on 10 clients. After course completion you will receive a personal coupon code which gives you access to our products at a discounted rate to make sure you always receive the top quality products our lash artists use in our studios.